Formerly a military post in 1895 the Mukogawa University for Women campus has a long history of ownership. Named Ft. George Wright until 1957 it was used for educational purposes by Holy Names College, Ft. Wright College, and Mukogawa Ft. Wright Institute. A portion of the campus is Spokane Falls Community College. The architecture is of an earlier era, well maintained and used by the community for various functions. While on campus today some of the students were going between buildings and their umbrellas seemed to have a life of their own!
Daily Photo Map